Do's and Don'ts of the Bunbury Music Festival
What to Bring (Allowed Items)
- Sun protection (e.g., sunglasses, sunscreen, hat)
- Seating (e.g., blanket, folding chair. Chairs must be low with the seat no more than 9” off the ground.)
- Bug repellent (no DEET)
- Rain gear (ponchos are best. Compact personal umbrellas are OK. No golf umbrellas.)
- Baby stroller
- Empty water bottle (no glass) or empty Cambelbak
- Wall-mounted rapid charger (charging stations provide iPhone and mini-USB cords, but if you have your own cord, you won't have to wait)
What NOT to Bring (Prohibited Items)
- Weapons, fireworks or explosives of any kind
- Illegal substances (including narcotics) or drug paraphernalia
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Food or beverages
- Cambelbaks that are full
- Carts, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles (including Segways) (There is bike/scooter parking outside the event site.)
- Large umbrellas
- Chairs with the seat more than 9” off the ground
- Pets (other than service dogs)
- Audio recording equipment
- Video recording equipment
- Professional camera equipment, e.g., digital SLRs and/or detachable lenses. Your pocket-sized point-and-shoot camera or the camera on your phone are allowable.
- Bills over $20. We won't accept them at the beverage booths.
- Moshing, crowd surfing, and/or stage diving
- Vending without a Bunbury license or permit
All items are subject to change. Festival organizers reserve the right to prohibit any item that isn't listed.
Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. Cincinnati in July can be hot. It’s quite a distance from one end of the park to the other. With all the walking you’ll be doing, make this a priority. Take advantage of the free water stations.
We love kids! Here are some tips for families who plan to come to Bunbury:
- Re-read What to Bring and Stay Hydrated on this page. These things are even more important with kids.
More “What to Bring” for Families:
- A stroller or small wagon is permitted. The park is large, kids will get tired, and you don’t want to carry them.
- Earmuffs or earplugs for ear protection
- A first aid kit, Band-Aids, and Neosporin
- Baby wipes (even if you don’t have a kid, these can be great to have)
- If using formula, please use plastic bottles with disposable liner bags.